We Are An Authorized Dealer Through CSG & CGC
|CSG & CGC Grading Tiers||Max. Value Per Card||New Fee Per Card||Turnaround|
|Unlimited WalkThrough||None||$140 + 1% FMV||3 Days|
|Bulk (No Minimum)||$250||$15||40 Days|
|CSG OPTIONAL UPGRADES|
|Autographs|| ||Grading Tier +$2||Same As Tier|
|Thick Card Holder|| ||Grading Tier +$5||Same As Tier|
|Crossover|| ||Grading Tier Fee||Same As Tier|
|CGC OPTIONAL UPGRADES|
|Subgrades|| ||Grading Tier +$15||Tier + 5 Days|
|Error|| ||Grading Tier +$5||25 Days|
|Crossover|| ||Grading Tier Fee||Same As Tier|
NO MINIMUM ON BULK TIER when consigning items in our auction. You can send us 1 or 1000 cards.
Perks of submitting through us:
- CONSIGNMENT: When consigning items to sell through our auctions there are no upfront costs, and we can take the fees out of your commissions
- NO FORMS OPTION: If you don't feel like filling out the submission form, we can do it for $1 per a card
- BULK: When submitting through us, there is no minimum on how many items you get graded in the bulk tier when consigning items for auction.
- $1 surcharge per a card if not being consigned for auction (bulk tier only)
- Shipping & Insurance is included to CSG/CGC (Customer Will Pay Return Shipping or can pickup from our storefront)
You can fill out a detailed Excel. Please List Each Card To Be Submitted For Grading: Year Card Manufacturer Card # Player Variation/Serial/Color (Type Of Service At The End).
Example: 2020 Topps Chrome Aaron Judge Pink Refractor (BULK)
We currently submit once a month. If you want express service or faster service we can do it, but you will need to pay shipping to and from the Grading Company.
CSG Sports Cards Will Grade & Policies:
CSG grades most sports cards, including:
- Baseball cards
- Basketball cards
- Football cards
- Hockey cards
- Wrestling cards
- Racing cards
- Soccer cards
- Golf cards
- Tennis cards
- Multi-sport cards
CSG currently grades cards that measure 2-5/8" x 3-3/4" or less.
CSG grades “thick” sports cards, up to 7.25 mm thick, which are encapsulated in the 3.5 mm, 5.5 mm or 7.25 mm CSG Thick Holder. CSG’s new-to-the-industry stackable holders accommodate more sizes of thick cards than any other third-party sports card grading company.
Sports Cards that CSG Does Not Grade
- 1947 “Bond Bread” style cards with square corners
- All “STAR” Basketball cards (1984-1986)
- 1984 USA Olympic Basketball “Co-Captain Gold Winning Team” Michael Jordan
- 1984 United States Basketball Team Michael Jordan
- 1994 Upper Deck Classic Alumni #298 Alex Rodriguez Auto
- 1997-1998 Score Board Blue Ribbon Player Kobe Bryant Auto /300
- 1997-1998 Skybox Premium Autographics Charles Barkley Auto
- 1998-1999 Skybox Premium Autographics Tim Duncan Auto
- 1999-2000 Skybox Premium Autographics David Robinson Auto
- 1996-1997 Skybox Premium Autographics Steve Nash Auto
- All years Fleer Masterpiece “One of One” Basketball Cards
- All years McDonalds Autographs
- All years (2000-2015) Topps Rookie Premiere/ (03/04 - 08/09) Topps Photo Shoot/ (2006-2007-2010) Topps AFLAC Autographs (Unless serial numbered)
- All years (1990-1992) Star Pics Autographs
- All years (1991-1997) Pro Line Autographs
- All years (1996-1997) Scoreboard/ (1991-1995) Classic/ (1991-1992) Front Row/ (1991-1992) Little Sun Autographs of Shaquille O’Neal/Kobe Bryant/Derek Jeter
- All years Upper Deck Buyback Autographs that do not have the original UDA Certificate
- 1994 Upper Deck Alex Rodriguez, Mickey Mantle, & Ken Griffey Jr. Autographs
- 1992 Fleer Ultra Career Highlights Reggie White Auto
- 1994 Signatures Rookies Derek Jeter Mail In Promo Auto /1000
- 1995 Action Packed 24KT Gold #1D Derek Jeter Auto
- 1997 Bowmans Best Atomic Refractors Derek Jeter Auto
- 1997 Skybox Batman & Robin Uma Thurman Auto
- 2001 Upper Deck Legends Football Legends Autograph Set
- 2001 Fleer Legacy Albert Pujols Autographs
- 2016 Panini Prizm Dak Prescott Rookie Auto (Autopen, every variation)
- 2016 Panini Prizm Dak Prescott/Devontae Booker Dual Auto/Jersey /99
Other Items that CSG Does Not Grade
- Fantasy, “Cinderella,” unlicensed or homemade cards
- Original type photos and snapshot photos
- Any card that has been signed in-person and not under the authority of the card manufacturer
- Newspaper clippings, images cut from publications and other items that were not intended to be sports cards and are not cataloged as sports cards
- Cards that are “sheet cut,” or measure larger than the published catalog size
- Any card that CSG graders determine to be below measurement tolerance and/or an unnatural waviness of the edges will not receive a numeric grade.
- Any card that CSG graders determine to be altered in any form, counterfeit, cleaned or restored will not receive a numeric grade and will not be encapsulated in a CSG holder.
Other CSG Grading Terms and Conditions
- CSG graders reserve the right to determine if a card receives a numeric grade, an Authentic designation or Authentic Altered designation.
- Cards that are deemed to be hand-cut (strip cards, post cereal cards and other cards not originally cut by the manufacturer, etc.) may receive a numeric grade if the card meets the cataloged and published measurements. If a hand-cut card is found to be below these published measurements, the card can only be encapsulated as Authentic. Whether a hand-cut card receives a numeric grade or not, the designation of “Hand Cut” will appear as an attribute on the label.
No Grade Reasons
|Service Unavailable||When a card is either of a size CSG currently does not grade, or is an issue that is obscure, it may be returned as “Service Unavailable.” Submitter is not charged the grading fee.|
|Below Minimum Grade||If a minimum grade is requested and the card does not meet that grade, the card is returned as “Below Minimum Grade.” Submitter is charged the grading fee. |
|Questionable Authenticity||If a card appears to be counterfeit, it will be returned as “Questionable Authenticity.” Submitter is charged the grading fee. |
|Evidence of Tampering/Alteration||There are several reasons why a card can be returned as “Evidence of Tampering/Alteration.” Evidence or appearance of alterations include but are not limited to: trimming, restoration, power erasing, chemical cleaning, pressing and stain removal. Submitter is charged the grading fee.|
|Evidence of Color Added||When a card’s color has been artificially improved, it will be returned as “Evidence of Color Added.” Submitter is charged the grading fee.|
CGC Trading Cards Will Grade & Policies:
- Pokémon (1996 - Present): All standard-sized Pokémon TCG cards are eligible to be graded.
- Pokémon Topps (1999 - 2004): All standard-sized Pokémon Topps cards are eligible to be graded.
- Pokémon Carddass (1996-1997): All small-sized Pokémon Carddass cards.
- Magic: The Gathering (1993 - Present): All standard-sized Magic: The Gathering cards are eligible to be graded.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! (2002 - Present): All English standard-sized Yu-Gi-Oh! cards are eligible to be graded.
- Akora (2022 - Present): All standard-sized Akora cards are eligible to be graded.
- Digimon Card Game (2020 - Present): All standard-sized Digimon Card Game cards are eligible to be graded.
- Dragon Ball Super (2017 - Present): All English and Italian standard-sized Dragon Ball Super cards are eligible to be graded.
- Final Fantasy TCG (2016 - Present): All standard-sized Final Fantasy TCG cards are eligible to be graded.
- Fire Emblem Cipher 0 (2015 - 2020): All standard-sized Fire Emblem Cipher 0 cards are eligible to be graded.
- Flesh and Blood (2019 - Present): All standard-sized Flesh and Blood cards are eligible to be graded.
- Force of Will (2012 - Present): All English standard-sized Force of Will cards are eligible to be graded.
- Harry Potter TCG (2001 - 2002): All standard-sized Harry Potter TCG cards are eligible to be graded.
- Kryptic (2022 - Present): All standard-sized Kryptic cards.
- MetaZoo (2021 - Present): All standard-sized MetaZoo cards are eligible to be graded.
- MetaZoo Topps (2021-2022): All standard-sized MetaZoo Topps cards.
- My Hero Academia (2021 - Present): All standard-sized My Hero Academia cards are eligible to be graded.
- My Little Pony (2013-2018): All standard-sized My Little Pony cards.
- NeoPets (2003-2006): All standard-sized NeoPets cards.
- TITAN TCG (2021-2022): All standard-sized TITAN TCG cards.
- Weiss Schwarz (2007 - Present): All standard-sized Weiss Schwarz cards are eligible to be graded.
- World of Warcraft (2006 - 2013): All standard-sized World of Warcraft cards are eligible to be graded.
CGC Trading Cards currently only grades cards that measure 6.3cm x 8.8cm or less.
Note: Cards smaller or slightly larger than standard size will be automatically placed into a CGC Trading Cards holder with a customizable inner sleeve.
For more information about grading services for Sports cards, visit CGC Trading Cards’ affiliate, Certified Sports Guaranty, at CSGcards.com.
CGC Trading Cards Policies
Cards that CGC Trading Cards Does Not Currently Grade
- Pokémon - Funskool
- Marvel (except for those issued by Weiss)
- Super Dragon Ball Heroes
- Non-English Yu-Gi-Oh! cards
Other Items that CGC Trading Cards Does Not Grade
- Cards deemed too fragile to encapsulate
- Square Cut cards from the Wizards of the Coast era without provenance
- Square Corner Digimon cards
- Unofficially stamped cards
- Fantasy, unlicensed or homemade cards
- Cards artistically altered to make them appear to be a better card type
- Counterfeit or replica cards
No Grade Reasons
|AC||Altered Card||Given to a card that has been altered in order to deceive. For example, the addition of a fake 1st?Edition stamp. Submitter is charged the grading fee.|
|DC||Did Not Cross||A card submitted for crossover that did not achieve the minimum grade specified. Card will be returned in original holder. Submitter is charged the grading fee.|
|IT||Ineligible Type||A card that is not currently eligible to be graded by CGC Trading Cards. Submitter is not charged the grading fee.|
|NC||Not Suitable for Certification||A card that is unable to be encapsulated. The reason may be given for cards that are too large or too fragile to safely seal in a holder. Submitter is not charged the grading fee.|
|NG||Not Genuine||If a card is counterfeit, it will be returned raw. Submitter is?charged the grading fee.?|
|QA||Questionable Authenticity||If a card’s authenticity cannot be verified, it will be returned as “Questionable Authenticity.” Submitter is?charged the grading fee.|
|SA||Sample||A grade only used on Sample holders given out at special events.|
3821 Lemay Ferry Rd
St Louis, MO 63125
You can also drop off your submission on Wednesday from 12 to 6 pm